Tuesday, January 3, 2017

ABC Open Photos

ABC Open is running a series of real stories and photos taken by both amateur and professional Australian photographers.  Here I have picked a few of my favourites.  Today it's Lisa Hill.

Yep that's me. I did a selfie long exposure.
By lisahill555 ·  · From Pic of the Week

Whilst in the Blue Mountains I walked over 20,000 steps in 2 days and took over 1,000 pics, such an amazing place to visit. Yep that's me. I did a selfie long exposure. On my journey home now. Driving back to Dargo today to see my puppies so excited.
Published 16 Dec 2016.  Blue Mountains National Park NSW 2787

Love is about sharing and caring
By lisahill555 ·  · From Pic of the Week
I was shown that recently at my cousins, by both the beautiful rainbow 🌈 lorikeets and her gorgeous family.




No comments:

Post a Comment